Dialogue in movies is so quick and, hopefully, well written, that is why we want to celebrate the amazing movie insults. Here are 5 of the best insults from movies.
1. "You bob for apples in the toilet...and you like it!"
2. Phillips from the rival team of the Sandlot kids comes with his buddies to their field. Phillips and Ham begin throwing insults back and for and Phillips gets in this zinger. Of course Ham follows with, "you play ball like a girl," which ends the conversation.
1. "Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?"
2. Bender says this to the Principal and earns himself another Saturday detention. So worth it in our opinion, its such an inane yet hilarious comment.
1. "You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."
2. Buzz says this to Woody when Woody is trying to convince Buzz that they are only toys. Woody was being a pretty big jerk during this scene so we are glad Buzz got in a good jab that left Woody somewhat speechless.
1. "I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon."
2. Wesley says this to Humperdinck while he is lying supposedly paralyzed on a bed. Humperdinck is suitable threatened by this and the rest of Wesley's description of "to the pain" and surrenders.
1. "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
2. A French Guard says this to mock King Arthur when asked to go get his master. This is a classic insult that has stood the test of time since the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail was released in 1975.
These insults make you want to read through the screen and high five the character. Keep some of these in the back of your mind the next time someone tries to start an argument with you.